2017 LITA Forum Registration
Early bird rates through September 30, 2017:
- LITA Members $340
- ALA Member $465
- Non-members $614
Regular rates after September 30, 2017:
- LITA Members $390
- ALA Member $475
- Nonmembers $614
- LITA Members $192
- Nonmembers $296
Forum Registration Includes:
- Session materials
- Wireless internet access in meeting rooms
- Friday evening reception
- Saturday lunch
Online registration closes after midnight Sunday November 5, 2017. Onsite registration will be available as space allows.
Mail or fax printed registration form to:
50 E. Huron St
Chicago, IL 60611
Questions or comments?
For questions about registration, contact ALA Registration: call 1-800-545-2433 and press 5 or email email@example.com.
For all other questions or comments related to the LITA Forum contact Mark Beatty, LITA Programs and Marketing Specialist at 312-280-4268 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2017 LITA Forum will be hosted at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown Convention Center. A block of rooms has been set aside at a discounted rate of $149/night for LITA Forum attendees at single or double occupancy. The rates are available for November 8 through November 12, 2017. This rate may apply 3 days prior to the start of Forum subject to room availability. Please make your reservations by October 9, 2017. Cancellations must be made 3 days prior to arrival.
- Free made-to-order breakfast
- Evening Reception with complimentary appetizers and beverages
- Complimentary wireless in all sleeping rooms
The hotel is approximately 36 minutes from the Denver International Airport.
- Taxi service to/from Denver International Airport: Approximately $60 – 80 one way
- The Regional Transportation District (RTD) – From the Denver International Airport, people can take the “A” train to Union Station (downtown Denver), then take a 1-block walk to catch the free MallRide bus to Stout Street. The hotel is two blocks from the bus stop.