The LITA Forum deals with all things related to the intersection of libraries with technology. We want to see your proposals! Please submit your proposal by May 19, 2017.
Some things you’ll find at the 2017 LITA Forum in Denver, CO:
- Presentations, Panels, Pre Cons and Poster sessions on a myriad of library technology topics
- Networking Dinners
- Game Night
- Lightning Talks
- Birds of a Feather excursions
- and of course communal consumption of food and drink at our Reception, Refreshment Breaks, and delicious lunch (included in registration).
There’s much to gain by being involved with this event, whether you’re a newbie or a veteran.
The Forum plans to address a diverse set of library technology topics, such as:
- Discovery, navigation, and search
- Practical applications of linked data
- Library spaces (virtual or physical)
- User experience
- Emerging technologies
- Cybersecurity and privacy
- Open content, software, and technologies
- Assessment, analytics, and metrics
- Systems integration
- Hacking the library
- Scalability and sustainability of library services and tools
- Consortial resource and system sharing
- “Big Data” — work in discovery, preservation, or documentation
- Library I.T. competencies
- Diversity in library technology
- Technology Leadership and Administration
Keynotes & Pre-Conferences
By the way, the keynotes are going to be awesome. We can’t wait to tell you what they’ll be so stay tuned!